Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nothing Out of the Ordinary

It's been a relatively low-key week so far without many visits from our reptile friends! We visited Sea World a few days ago and it appears that the the off-peak season is now in effect. Hurray for us! But it is still unbelievably HOT. Joseph told me that it was the last day of summer on the 21st and he was eager to see the fall season, with the leaves falling from the trees. He learned this in school and seemed to be a young authority on the matter. Unfortunately, I think the cooler temps are still a few weeks away.

We started decorating for Halloween and are looking forward to going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party next month. We have to get our costumes ready soon!

I'm about to turn another year older next week and I am wondering where does the time go... It's passing by too quickly.

So excited that my favorite shows are returning this week! Hip hip hurray! Let's hope I don't fall asleep while I'm watching them!

1 comment:

NEENEE said...

Fall usually means fewer snakes but keep your doors closed just in case...
I enjoy following your adventures.

NeeNee