How about this for the latest blog entry? Yes, it's true!!! We are expecting a baby next July! We are excited about our new addition to the family and wanted to share the great news. Brian, Joseph and I met with my nurse this afternoon to confirm the details. I've been experiencing my fair share of morning sickness and now have an icky cold. Joseph came down with a really bad cold over the weekend and must have shared it with me. On Monday, he looked absolutely terrible. In fact, we don't ever remember him looking so bad. Today, he seems much better, thankfully. We've watched lots of movies, including the new Ratatouille. It is so cute! Well, I am going to call it an early night because I want to try to get some extra zzzz's! Thanks for taking part in our excitement! Love and hugs! :)
Oh, the big question: Are we going to find out if it will be a boy or a girl? We're thinking that we will find out this time, but you never know...
4 comments:
YEAH! We at the Birks-Kilman circus are SO excited for you guys! Here's to a healthy, happy pregnancy and a wonderful new baby come July!!!
Love,
Laurel, Ryan, Ali, Erin, Katie, Cassidy and Lily
Congrats Em, Brian and Joseph!! So, it was a "little one" making you feel crummy while I was visiting... Hope you are feeling better soon! Best Wishes. I'm very happy for your family.
Love,
Christie
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Em, Brian and Joseph on your new addition.
Post a Comment