Jake went on his first wagon ride yesterday with Joseph. He seemed to like it a bunch and Joseph had a good time too! I took them up to the front of our community to try to find some ducks. We had brought bread to share with them. Unfortunately, when they saw us, they flew away!
Brian and I were working on puzzle pieces with Joseph this evening and as we were cleaning up, Joseph thanked us for helping and said "I appreciate it"! It sounded really funny coming out of his mouth.
We're expecting lots of rain tomorrow, so that will probably kill any plans for outdoor activities.
I've been watching lots of stories about the economy these days and it's really depressing. I pray that the nation sees some positive results soon. I think I may have to return to watching the Noggin channel with Joseph for happier themes!
It's approaching bedtime now and I want to try to get a little extra rest tonight. I've got a busy weekend ahead of me! Hugs to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment