Hi there! We had our very first appointment with my doctor today to check in and see how the baby was growing. All of the vitals were fine and he or she seems to be doing well. I had my first ultrasound and you could see a tiny little peanut with a fast heartrate! The heart was a small blinking light in the middle. How exciting! I can hardly wait until the next visit, which is right after Christmas.
Joseph and I did some shopping today too! He was a trooper while I picked up some gifts and he enjoyed playing in Pottery Barn Kids. In fact, it's hard to get him out of there once he's been sprung from the stroller! His favorite activity was playing with all of the items in the kid-friendly kitchen. He made me a sandwich, we had tea and he even vaccummed the floor a bit. Then, on the way home, he fell asleep! Perfect timing! As for me, it's time to rest a bit before he wakes up. Bye-
No comments:
Post a Comment